I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sherry Narang, M.D.
Instructor of Ophthalmology
Languages: English, Hindi
Expertise: Corneal Disorders, Diabetic Retinopathy, Dry Eyes, Eyelid Surgery, General Pediatrics, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Ophthalmology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute - Columbia
Appointment Phone: 410-910-2330
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County, Suite 310
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Sherry Narang Kalla is an instructor of ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise includes comprehensive ophthalmology.
Dr. Narang Kalla received her undergraduate degree from Gannon University, where she was a Hamlot Scholar. In 2005, she earned her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine. She completed a pediatric residency at Children’s National Medical Center in 2009, and her ophthalmology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in 2013, where she served as chief administrative resident.
Prior to joining Johns Hopkins, Dr. Narang Kalla served as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics and an ER Clinical Associate at Children’s National Medical Center. She has been in private practice since 2013, at Patapsco Eye MDs, in Columbia, Maryland.
Dr. Narang Kalla is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin.
- Instructor of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann Univ Hospital (2005)
- Children's National Medical Center / Pediatrics (2009)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center / Ophthalmology (2013)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2015)
Activities & Honors
- Administrative Chief Resident, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 2012 - 2013
- Recipient of International Travel Grant, Child Health Center Board, 2009 - 2009
- Recipient of the Anti-Tobacco Campaign Scholarship, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, 2006 - 2006
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Rotary Club
- South Asian Medical Students Association