Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Nina Nami, M.D.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Nina Nami is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is pediatric anesthesia and critical care medicine.
She earned her M.D. from SUNY Upstate Medical University. She completed her residency at University of Rochester Medical Center and performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Riley Children’s Health.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University (2006)
- University of Rochester Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2011)
- Riley Hospital of Children / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2012)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2012)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2013)