Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Monica Ann Williams, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Monica Williams is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise are anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
She earned her M.D. from Morehouse School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Medical University of South Carolina Health and performed a fellowship in anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Morehouse School of Medicine (2007)
- Medical University of South Carolina Health / Anesthesiology (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2012)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2013, 2023)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2014, 2024)