Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Franco Verde, M.D.
Director of CT, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-4100
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Dr. Franco Verde is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. He specializes in diagnostic radiology.
Dr. Verde received his M.D. from the State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, NY, in 2006, and performed his residency in diagnostic radiology at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA, in 2011. He joined the Johns Hopkins faculty thereafter.
Dr. Verde is certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
- Director of CT, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - College of Medicine (2006)
- Geisinger Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2011)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2011)