Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Daniel Theodore Richardson, D.M.D., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Oral Surgery
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Daniel Richardson graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Dental School and obtained a medical degree from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Richardson's background includes an oral and maxillofacial surgical internship and residency program at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard-affiliated hospitals, such as Boston Children's Hospital. Due to his special interest in dento-skeletal deformities, he pursued an additional fellowship year at the Posnick Center for Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- DMD, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (2002)
- MD, Harvard Medical School (2005)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2008)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (2011)