I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Harry Quon, M.D.
Co-Director, Johns Hopkins Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Expertise: Head and Neck Cancers, Radiation Oncology
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Appointment Phone: 410-502-8000
401 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231 map
Dr. Harry Quon is an associate professor of radiation oncology and molecular radiation sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He also holds appointments in oncology and in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery. His area of clinical expertise is radiation treatment for head and neck cancers.
He serves as the co-director of the Johns Hopkins Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic.
Dr. Quon received his M.D. from the University of Toronto Institute of Medical Science. He completed his residency at the Princess Margaret Hospital in Ontario and performed a fellowship in radiation oncology at the Princess Margaret Hospital and the Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Co-Director, Johns Hopkins Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Associate Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Toronto - Institute of Medical Science (1993)
- Princess Margaret Hospital / Radiation Oncology (1998)
- Princess Margaret Hospital / Radiation Oncology (1999)
- Beth Israel Medical Center Department of Radiation Oncology / Radiation Oncology (2000)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiation Oncology (1999, 2010)
Research & Publications
Dr. Quon’s research focuses on reducing treatment toxicity. He is leading research into different strategies that are de-intensifying therapy in oropharynx cancers that are associated with the human papillomavirus (HPV).