Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Blake Martin Paterson, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Dr. Blake Martin Paterson is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of expertise is anesthesiology.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and completed his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and a fellowship in anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Vermont College of Medicine (1983)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Anesthesiology (1988)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (1988)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2011)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1988)