I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Enrique Daza Racines, M.D.
Active Attending Surgeon Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Abdominal Surgery, Acute Care Surgery , Advanced Laparoscopy, Anorectal Disorders, Anti-reflux Surgery, Appendectomy, Biliary Tract Surgery, Blunt and Penetrating Trauma, Bowel Obstruction, Breast Biopsy, Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer and Pregnancy, Breast Conservation Surgery, Breast Disease, Carcinoid Tumors, Colon and Intestinal Surgery, Colon Cancer, Colon Surgery, Colon Tumors, Colorectal Surgery, Diaphragmatic Hernia, Distal Pancreatectomy, Diverticulitis, Diverticulosis, Epigastric Hernia, Epilepsy, Gallbladder Disorders, Gallbladder Surgery, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST), Gastrointestinal Surgery, Incisional Hernia Repair, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Intestinal Cancer, Intestinal Failure, Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery, Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgery , Minimally-invasive Colorectal Cancer Surgeries, Small Bowel Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Infections, Surgical Intensive Care, Surgical Management of Complex Wounds, Surgical Oncology, Thyroid Nodules, Thyroid Surgery, Trauma Surgery ...read more
Wyngate Medical Park
Appointment Phone: 301-897-0044
5602B Shields Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
General Surgeon in private practice with 25 year experience in advanced laparoscopy, trauma and acute care surgery.
In practice at Suburban Hospital since 1991.
Experience in GI,Colorectal and Endocrine surgery.
Performs Laparoscopic Colectomy, Laparoscopic treatment of Gallstones and Appendicitis on a regular basis.
Broad experience in Hernia surgery and Small bowel obstruction surgery.
Able to perform Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Active Attending Surgeon Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Facultad de Medicina (1985)
- Washington Hospital Center / Pathology (1986)
- Washington Hospital Center / General Surgery (1991)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1992)
- American Board of Surgery, ABS, SUrgery (2010, 2015)
Activities & Honors
- Washingtonian Best Doctors General Surgery, Washingtonian Magazine Best Doctors Edition, 2015 - 2016
- American College of Surgeons, 1992 - 2015
- SAGES, 1993 - 2015
- Chairman, Suburban Hospital General Surgery Subsection, Suburban Hospital, 2010 - 2014