Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Harris M Kenner, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Coumadin Management, Echocardiography, High Cholesterol, Holter Monitoring, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Pulmonary Function Test, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Cardiology and Internal Medicine, PA
Appointment Phone: 301-656-9070
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Barlow Building Suite 925
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Harris Kenner graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He completed his cardiology training at the New England Center Hospital. His areas of expertise include clinical cardiology and noninvasive testing.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (1960)
- Mayo Clinic / Internal Medicine (1964)
- New England Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (1965)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1967)