I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
William J Sadlack, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Arthritis of the Knee (Knee Injection), Arthroscopic Surgery, Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement, Knee Joint Arthroscopy, Knee Replacement, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Replacement, Sports Medicine ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery
Appointment Phone: 301-530-3220
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. William Sadlack has practiced orthopaedic surgery in the Washington, D.C. region for over 30 years. His expertise and special interests are in the treatment of arthritic knees and hips using advanced image-guided techniques which help improve accuracy.
Dr. Sadlack obtained his medical degree from the St. Louis University School of Medicine and subsequently completed his residency training in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Georgetown University Medical Center. His fellowship training is in joint arthroplasty and reconstruction which he pursued in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Johns Hopkins University.
Along with Dr. Sadlack’s busy clinical practice, he has held several leadership roles in the region including that as past president of the Sibley Medical Association and president of the Galen Medical Society. He also serves as an orthopaedic consultant to the Department of State in Washington, D.C. To learn more information about Dr.Sadlack, visit HopkinsOrtho.org .
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine (1971)
- Georgetown University Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgery (1976)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Total Joint Replacement (1983)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (1977)
Activities & Honors
- President, Galen Medical Society
- Orthopaedic consultant, U.S. Department of State
- Past president, Sibley Medical Association
- Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery , Suburban Hospital