Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Daniel Judah Schwartz, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Echocardiography, General Cardiology, Ischemic Heart Disease, Preventive Cardiology, Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE), Vascular Ultrasound ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Daniel Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.C., R.P.V.I., received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in cardiovascular disease, echocardiography and vascular imaging. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, cardiovascular imaging including transeophageal echocardiography and vascular ultrasound, ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure. In 2014, Washingtonian magazine recognized Dr. Schwartz as one of the area’s “Top Doctors.”
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (2001)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2008)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2008)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ARDMS # 144013 (2010)
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography, The National Board of Echocardiography, ID # 2011-00022386 (2011)