Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
James Allan Gasho, M.D.
Specializes in: Children (1-11 years), Adolescents (12-18 years), Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: ACL Reconstruction, Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement, Knee Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedics, Rotator Cuff, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, Trauma ...read more
James Gasho, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-652-6612
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase Building Suite 650
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. James A. Gasho is an orthopaedic surgeon affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Gasho is board certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Dr. Gasho earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Naval Medical Research Institute and MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1991)
- Naval Medical Research Institute / Orthopaedic Surgery (1995)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (1998)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (2000, 2011)