I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Thomas Sinderson, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Diseases, Chest Pain, Echocardiography, Hyperlipidemia
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
8630 Fenton St.
Silver Spring, MD 20910 map
Thomas Sinderson, M.D., F.A.C.C., is board certified in cardiovascular disease.
Dr. Sinderson received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine and completed his residency at D.C. General Hospital and The George Washington University Hospital. He completed a fellowship in cardiology at The George Washington University Hospital.
His special interests include preventive cardiology and congestive heart failure.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (1969)
- District of Columbia General Hospital / Internal Medicine (1974)
- George Washington University Hospital NICU / Cardiovascular Disease (1976)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1974)