Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
John J Merendino, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, High Cholesterol, Insulin Pump Therapy, Thyroid Diseases
John Merendino, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-230-0300
10215 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. John Merendino is a board-certified endocrinologist in Bethesda, MD. He is co-author of the New York Times bestseller, The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes. Dr. Merendino runs a busy private practice and does consulting for both private industry and government. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine and is Chief of the Endocrine Section at Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Yale School of Medicine (1985)
- Harvard University / Internal Medicine (1988)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Endocrinology (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine