Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Kristine M. Pietsch, M.A.
Speech Language Pathologist
Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Head and Neck Cancer Rehabilitation, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion Disorder, Swallowing Disorders, Voice Problems
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Kristine Teets is a speech pathologist and voice specialist at the Johns Hopkins Voice Center with clinical interests in voice disorders of the speaking and singing voice, irritable larynx syndrome, chronic cough, paradoxical vocal fold motion disorder, and dysphagia in the head and neck cancer population. She is an adjunct professor in the University of Maryland’s speech pathology graduate program. She has spoken locally and nationally on the topics of voice, irritable larynx and paradoxical vocal fold motion, and participates in clinical research in the areas of voice and head and neck dysphagia.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- B.S., State University of New York (New York) (2007)
- M.A., University of Connecticut (Connecticut) (2009)
- ASHA Special Interest Group 13: Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- ASHA Special Interest Group 3: Voice and Voice Disorders, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, State of Maryland Board Of Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers & Speech-Language Pathologists
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)