I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Justin Michael Jeffers, M.D.
Medical Director, Hopkins Outreach for Pediatric Education
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Medical Education; Simulation – based learning and research; Curriculum development / Program innovation and development
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Justin Jeffers is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is pediatric emergency medicine.
Dr. Jeffers is the medical director of Hopkins Outreach for Pediatric Education (HOPE) Center, a program within the Johns Hopkins Simulation Center. The HOPE Center seeks to improve the care of severely ill or injured children in Maryland through education programs.
After receiving his medical degree from the University of Toledo College of Medicine, Dr. Jeffers completed his residency in pediatrics at Hasbro Children’s Hospital/Brown University School of Medicine. He performed his fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and the Children’s Memorial Medical Center (now the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago).
- Medical Director, Hopkins Outreach for Pediatric Education
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (2006)
- Hasbro Children's Hospital / Brown University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2017)
- Children's Memorial Medical Center / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2010)