I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jean Wright, M.D.
Jean Lundberg Wright, M.D.
Director of Breast Cancer Program, Department of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Breast Cancer, Radiation Oncology, Thoracic Cancer
Research Interests: Neoadjuvant chemotherapy
Request an Appointment
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-537-4787
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Jean L. Wright is the director of the Breast Cancer Program in the department of radiation oncology and molecular radiation sciences for Johns Hopkins Medicine, as well as an associate professor of radiation oncology and molecular radiation sciences at Johns Hopkins University. She is board certified in radiation oncology and practices out of Sibley Memorial Hospital.
In addition to breast cancer, Dr. Wright has an expertise in thoracic cancer.
Dr. Wright earned her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed an internship at Greenwich Hospital and a residency in radiation oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Wright is a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Wright has contributed to numerous publications, presentations and clinical trials. Her research focuses on the management of locally advanced breast cancer, particularly on the role of radiation for patients who receive chemotherapy prior to mastectomy, which is known as neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Director of Breast Cancer Program, Department of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- Associate Professor of Oncology
Departments / Divisions
- Oncology - Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Radiation Oncology at Suburban Hospital
- Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences - Molecular Radiation Science
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surg (2003)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center / Radiation Oncology (2008)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiation Oncology (2009)