Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alexander E. Pazoki, D.D.S., M.D.
Alexander Eskandar Pazoki, D.D.S., M.D.
Director of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Languages: English, Persian, Spanish
Expertise: Facial Trauma Reconstructive Surgery, Jaw Dislocation or Fracture, Jaw Surgery, Jaw Tumors, Maxillofacial Pathology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Microsurgical Nerve Repair, Microvascular Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Cancers, Oral Cavity Cancers, Oral Pathology, Reconstructive Jaw Surgery, Sleep Apnea Surgery, Temporomandibular Joint (TNJ) Syndrome ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
600 N. Wolfe Street
Blalock Building, #2
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Pazoki is board certified in maxillofacial surgery, and fellowship trained in oral and maxillofacial oncology and microvascular reconstructive surgery. Dr. Pazoki has published and lectured to various specialty groups in United States and around the world.
Dr. Pazoki is the Director of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry.
- Director of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- DDS, New York University College of Dentistry (1992)
- MD, SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine (1995)
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (1998)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (2000)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (2002)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- American College of Surgeons
- American Head and Neck Society
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
DIY braces? Bizarre online video trend worries orthodontists, Today Show (8/19/2015)