Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Samuel Goldberg, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, High Cholesterol, Holter Monitoring, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Samuel Goldberg, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and completed his residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland and Georgetown University Hospital. He completed a fellowship in Cardiology at The George Washington University Hospital. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease. He has special interests in cardiac risk factors and non-invasive cardiology. Dr. Goldberg currently sits on the board of the Maryland Chapter of American College of Cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1969)
- University Hospitals of Cleveland / Internal Medicine (1971)
- Georgetown University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1974)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1976)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiology (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1974)