Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Felicia Hill-Briggs, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Population Health Research and Development, Johns Hopkins HealthCare, LLC
Professor of Medicine
Research Interests: Neuropsychology; Chronic disease self-management; Functional impairment and disability; Health disparities; Behavioral intervention trials
Dr. Felicia Hill-Briggs is a Professor of Medicine in the General Internal Medicine division, as well as a core faculty member of the Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research. She studies chronic disease self-management, behavioral intervention trials, health disparities, neuropsychology and functional impairment and disability.
Dr. Hill-Briggs holds a bachelor's degree from American University and master of science and Ph.D. degrees in Clinical Psychology/Behavioral Medicine from Penn State University. ADD: She completed training in medical consultation and liaison and neurpsychology at NYU Medical Center -Bellevue Hospital Center and a postdoctoral fellowship in geriatric neuropsychology at the Polisher Research Institute/Philadelphia Geriatric Center. She served on the faculty of New York University Medical Center-Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine before joining the Johns Hopkins faculty.
- Senior Director of Population Health Research and Development, Johns Hopkins HealthCare, LLC
- Director of Diabetes Research, Trinidad and Tobago Health Sciences Initiative, Johns Hopkins International
- Director, Behavior and Psychometrics Sub-Core, Diabetes Research Center
- Core Faculty, Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research
- Professor of Medicine
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University (Pennsylvania) (1994)
- Psychology, National Register of Health Service Providers (2001)
- Diplomate, American Board of Professional Psychology (2003)