I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Silka Chirag Patel, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Gujarati, Spanish
Expertise: Contraception, Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Laparoscopic Surgery, Obstetrics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Health Care Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
1132 Annapolis Road
Odenton, MD 21113 map
Silka Patel, M.D, MPH, is committed to patient education as the cornerstone of her clinical practice. She believes that helping patients understand their health, as well as their medical options is an important part of the doctor-patient relationship.
Along with general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Patel also has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery. She enjoys being able to offer patients a wide variety of surgical options including the latest in technology.
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- Gynecology and Obstetrics - General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2007)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2011)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014)