I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Yuri A Deychak, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
Expertise: Acute Myocardial Infarction, Cardiovascular Diseases, General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care Rockville
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Yuri Deychak, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from The Ohio State University School of Medicine. He completed his internship at the National Naval Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in clinical and invasive cardiology at The George Washington University Medical Center. He also completed a fellowship in interventional cardiology at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Deychak is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology and therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Dr. Deychak has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Ohio State University College of Medicine (1984)
- George Washington University / Internal Medicine (1990)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1993)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Interventional Cardiology (1994)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1993, 2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (2000, 2010)