Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Adam Gaston Tattelbaum, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Body Contouring, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Brow Lift, Facelift, Liposuction, Neck Lift, Plastic Surgery, Rhinoplasty ...read more
Chevy Chase Building
Appointment Phone: 301-654-9398
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-656-6398
6707 Old Dominion Drive
McLean, VA 22101 map
Dr.Tattlebaum treats each of his patients as he would treat a memember of his family - he will only make the kind of recommendations to patients that he would make to someone dear to him. Dr.Tattlebaum believes that it is just as important to point out when patients do not need a particular procedure as when they do.
Each patient's needs are unique and he works with his patients to formulate a plan that will realize their individual goals. It is his belief that listening to patients describe their dires and expectations is the most important part of this process.
After meeting with patients, Dr. Tattelbaum focuses on their individual needs and helps each one to achieve his or her specific goals. His treatment plans are customized and include both surgical and non-surgical options. He offers candid and realistic advice.
When considering comestic surgery, simple is often better and the best result is one that looks the most natural. Learn moe about Dr.Tattlebaum''s philosophy by visiting http://www.atcosmetics.com/best-plastic-surgeon-maryland/#sthash.hZ3otgCJ.dpuf
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surg (1988)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Plastic Surgery (1995)
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center / Hand Surgery (1996)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Hand Surgery (1999)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (1998)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1994)
Activities & Honors
- America’s Top Surgeons, Consumer Research Council of America
- Top plastic surgeons, Washingtonian Magazines
- The American society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Clinical Faculty at Georgetown