I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Samuel B Itscoitz, M.D.
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, General Cardiology, Hypertension, Internal Medicine, Preventive Cardiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-681-9095
8630 Fenton St.
Silver Spring, MD 20910 map
Samuel Itscoitz, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency and cardiology fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (formerly Peter Bent Brigham Hospital) and the cardiology branch of the National Institute of Health. He is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, coronary artery disease, hypertension and congestive heart failure. Dr. Itscoitz has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (1964)
- Brigham and Womens Hospital / Medicine (1966)
- Brigham and Womens Hospital / Medicine (1967)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1973)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1973)