Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Jennifer Sophie Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Adrenal Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Endocrinology, Pituitary Disorders, Thyroid Diseases
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-4906
5200 Eastern Avenue
Endocrinology MFL-Center Suite 4300
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., Ph.D.., instructor in endocrinology, is a member the Division of Endocrinology at Johns Hopkins Bayview.
Board-certified in internal medicine and endocrinology/metabolism, Dr. Mammen practices general endocrinology with a focus on thyroid, adrenal and pituitary disorders. She is actively engaged in research into the mechanisms of autoimmune endocrine disorders.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Endocrinology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2010, 2020)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / General Internal Medicine (2009, 2019)