I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Toyin Idowu, M.D.
Oluwatoyin Rosemary Idowu, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Oluwatoyin (Toyin) Idowu is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. Her area of clinical expertise is diagnostic Neuroimaging.
Dr. Idowu earned her B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis, and received her M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine. She completed her medical internship year at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Her diagnostic radiology residency and Neuroradiology fellowship were completed at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Diagnostic Radiology (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2013)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2012, 2017)
- American Board of Radiology / Neuroradiology (2014, 2017)
Research & Publications
Dr. Idowu’s research interests include stroke imaging and interventions, and vascular and perfusion imaging to assess a variety of neurological pathologies including stroke and vasculopathy, brain tumors, and cerebral vascular malformations.