Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Gregory Kegham Kumkumian, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Venous Disease
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care Rockville
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Greg Kumkumian, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kumkumian is currently the Medical Director in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Suburban Hospital. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular diseases, venous diseases and peripheral interventions. Dr. Kumkumian has been recognized as one of the area's "Top Doctors" several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (1994)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2000, 2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (2002, 2012)