Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Ivana Gojo, M.D.
Co-Director, Leukemia Drug Development Program
Associate Professor of Oncology
Languages: English, Croatian
Expertise: Acute Leukemias, Adult, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Clinical Investigation, Clinical Trials, Experimental Therapeutics of Acute Leukemias, General Internal Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies, Infection Management in Compromised Hosts, Leukemia, Medical Oncology ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-8964
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Co-Director, Leukemia Drug Development Program
- Associate Professor of Oncology
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Zagreb School of Medicine (1992)
- Lenox Hill Hospital / Internal Medicine (1998)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Hematology and Oncology (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (2001, 2011)
Research & Publications