Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rajeev Singh Wadia, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Rajeev Wadia is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He currently serves as a pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist and a pediatric critical care physician, with expertise in both fields.
He attended medical school at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, graduating with AOA distinction in 2006. He then completed a pediatric residency at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland, where he also served as Chief Pediatric Resident. He then came to Johns Hopkins University in 2010 where he completed a residency in anesthesiology and fellowships in pediatric critical care, pediatric anesthesiology, and pediatric cardiac anesthesiology. During his time at Johns Hopkins he received the Zonobia Casey Outstanding Citizenship Award as an anesthesia resident and the Mark Rossberg Outstanding Education award as a pediatric anesthesia fellow.
Dr. Wadia’s current interests include perioperative anesthetic care for children with congenital heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine (2006)
- Children's Hospital and Research Center Oakland / Pediatrics (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2016)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2016)
- Pending/Scheduled / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Research & Publications
Perioperative anesthetic care for children with congenital heart disease and pulmonary hypertension
Activities & Honors
- Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Congenital Cardiac Anesthesiology Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiology