Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Roger Stevenson, Jr, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, High Cholesterol, Holter Monitoring, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Roger Stevenson, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.C., is board certified in cardiovascular disease. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, nuclear cardiology and echocardiography.
Dr. Stevenson received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School. He completed his residency at D.C. General Hospital/Georgetown Medical Division. He completed his fellowship in cardiology at The George Washington University Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio (1972)
- DC General Hospital / Medicine (1975)
- George Washington University Hospital / Cardiology (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1975)