Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Mouen A Khashab, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Arabic
Expertise: Clinical Gastroenterology, Digestive Diseases, Gastric Cancer, Gastroenterology, Stomach Cancer
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-933-7495
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- MD, American University of Beirut (2002)
- Indiana University School of Medicine / Categorical Medicine (2006)
- Indiana University School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
Videos & Media
Cutting Edge Cure for Achalasia - POEM Procedure
Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM) - Q&A
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Surgery-Saving Endoscopic Stitching For Weight Loss, Inside Tract (Fall, 2015)
POEM to Ease Esophageal Passage, Inside Tract (Spring, 2015)
For Health Care Providers:
Johns Hopkins Clinical Connection Endoscopic GastroJejunostomy: A Novel Procedure for Treatment of Gastric Outlet Obstruction (Video)
Johns Hopkins Clinical Connection POEM - Performed in the Endoscopy Unit (Video)