I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Eric Adam Schwartz, M.D.
Expertise: Cardiology, Clinical Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Vascular Ultrasound
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Appointment Phone: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Eric Schwartz joined Cardiovascular Specialists in July 2012. He is Board-Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and in addition to training in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and vascular ultrasound, Dr. Schwartz is trained in the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators. A Howard County native, Dr. Schwartz and his wife have two young sons.
A member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital, he currently serves on the Medical Staff Credentials Committee and the Medical Executive Committee, and as Assistant Medical Director of the Cardiac Interventional Center.
- MD, University of Maryland (2005)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Temple University Medical Center / Cardiology (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiology (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
Videos & Media
Implantable Devices for People with Heart Conditions (Q&A)