Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Francis Samaniego Chuidian, M.D.
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Howard County
Appointment Phone: 410-715-1060
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
The Medical Arts Building, Suite 201
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Francis Samaniego Chuidian, M.D., practices pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of the Philippines Manila, and also completed his residency in internal medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Chuidian is board-certified in critical care medicine and pulmonary disease.
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of the Philippines Manila (1984)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - College of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1990)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1994)