I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jessica Curley Hankinson, M.A., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Behavioral Medicine , Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Pediatric Medical Psychology, Psychologist
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Appointment Phone: 410-614-2401
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Kennedy Krieger Institute / Pediatric Psychology (2011)
Research & Publications
- Hankinson, J.C., Eldridge, M., Ostrander, R., Shah, B., Reynolds, E., Perry-Parrish, C., Specht, M., & Gearhart, J.P. 2014. Emotional and behavioral functioning in children with bladder exstrophy-epispadias complex: A developmental perspective. Journal of Pediatric Urology.
- Hankinson, J.C. & Slifer, K.J. 2013. Behavioral treatments to improve pill swallowing and adherence in an adolescent with renal and connective tissue diseases. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology.
- Slifer, K.J., Hankinson, J.C., Zettler, M.A., Frutchey, R., Hendricks, M., Ward, C.M., & Reesman, J. (2011). Distraction, exposure therapy, counterconditioning, and topical anesthetic for acute pain management during needle sticks in children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Clinical Pediatrics, 50, 688-697.
- Hankinson, J. C., Thurston, I. B., Fields, S., Rojas, A., Kamboukos, D. and Phares, V. (2010). The connections between individual therapy in the family and adolescents' emotional/behavioral problems. In F. Columbus (Ed.), Family therapy. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers.
- Phares, V., Rojas, A., Thurston, I.B., & Hankinson, J.C. (2010). Including fathers in clinical interventions for children and adolescents. In M. Lamb (Ed.), The role of the father in child development, 5th Edition. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.