Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Alia S. Dadabhai, M.D.
Alia Simjee Dadabhai, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Gujarati, Spanish
Expertise: Acute or Chronic Viral Hepatitis, Acute Viral Hepatitis, Benign Liver Lesions, Cirrhosis, Clinical Gastroenterology, Fatty Liver, Gastroenterology, Hepatitis, Hepatology, Liver Cancer, Liver Disease, Liver Mass, Liver Transplant, Liver Transplant Evaluation ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-7857
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Alia Dadabhai is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include gastroenterology and hepatology.
She earned her M.D. from the Drexel University College of Medicine and completed her residency at UCLA Harbor Medical Center. She performed a fellowship in gastroenterology at Temple University Medical Center and a fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine (2004)
- UCLA Harbor Medical Center GME Office / Internal Medicine (2007)
- Temple University Medical Center / Gastroenterology (2010)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Transplant Hepatology (2012)