Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Cheilonda Johnson, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3467
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Cheilonda Johnson is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Johnson earned her M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and her M.H.S. from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She completed her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins. She joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2014.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2004)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Internal Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2014, 2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2013, 2015)