I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rashmi Prasad, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Rashmi Prasad is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
Dr. Prasad received her M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Medical College. She completed a residency in anesthesiology at Kasturba Medical College and a residency in anesthesiology at Medical College of Wisconsin, followed by a fellowship and performed a fellowship in Anesthesiology - Pain Management at the University of Wisconsin Medical School.
She is a member of the Acute Pain Medicine and Regional Anesthesia Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College (1997)
- Kasturba Medical College / Anesthesiology (2000)
- Medical College of Wisconsin / Anesthesiology (2013)
- University of Wisconsin Medical School / Anesthesiology - Pain Management (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2014)
Activities & Honors
- Acute Pain Medicine and Regional Anesthesia Fellowship Program, Johns Hopkins