I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Harry J Bigham, Jr, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Harry Bigham, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School. He completed his fellowship in cardiology and interventional cardiology at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Bigham is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, and interventional cardiology. Dr. Bigham has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Harvard Medical School (1982)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (1986)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (1999, 2009)
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
New Directions - Winter 2013/14
Since January 2012, JHCP Heart Care and Suburban Hospital have teamed up to provide patients access to sub-specialists with expertise in areas such as heart transplants, trans-catheter aortic valve replacement and genetic evaluations, in the greater Washington, DC region.