Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Susan Marie Peterson, M.D.
Associate Faculty, Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Expertise: Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Patient safety; Quality improvement; Administration; Operations; Disparities
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Susan Peterson is an assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her clinical expertise is emergency medicine.
Dr. Peterson received her undergraduate degree from University of Pennsylvania. She earned her M.D. and completed her residency in emergency medicine from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Her research interests include operations, administration, quality improvement, and patient safety.
Dr. Peterson is a 2013 Armstrong Institute Resident Scholar.
- Associate Faculty, Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2014)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- 2013 Armstrong Institute Resident Scholar