Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Tony Dao, M.D.
Tung Ngoc Dao, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiovascular Diseases
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Tony Dao, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and completed his residency in internal medicine at Washington Hospital Center, where he also served as Chief Resident. He completed a fellowship program in cardiovascular disease at Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Dao is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. His special interests include clinical cardiovascular disease, congestive heart failure, and nuclear cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School (1997)
- Washington Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (2001)
- Washington Hospital Center / Cardiology (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2004)