Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Marissa Simpson, M.S.
Speech Language Pathologist
Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Alaryngeal Speech Restoration, Head and Neck Cancer Rehabilitation, Head and Neck Cancers, Swallowing Disorders, Voice Problems ...read more
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Marissa Simpson, M.S., is a Speech-Language Pathologist certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. Simpson is also a graduate of Arizona State University and Truman State University and specializes in alaryngeal speech restoration, head and neck cancer rehabilitation, swallowing disorders and voice problems.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology-Laryngology
- B.A., Truman State University (Missouri) (2009)
- M.S., Arizona State University (Arizona) (2011)
- CCC-SLP, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Activities & Honors
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association Membership (ASHA)