Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Pamela Ann Wright, M.D.
Medical Director of the Suburban Hospital Breast Center
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Breast Cancer, Breast Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Breast Health and Surgery
Appointment Phone: 301-530-5151
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Pamela Wright, M.D., is a breast surgeon at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians. She specializes in breast surgery and practices at the Johns Hopkins Breast Health & Surgery Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Wright completed her fellowship at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, and her residency at the University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore. She received her medical degree from University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore. Dr. Wright is board certified in surgery.
Dr. Wright has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” in breast surgery by Washingtonian magazine.
- Medical Director of the Suburban Hospital Breast Center
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1992)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / General Surgery (1999)
- American Board of Surgery / General Surgery (2000)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Cancer Liaison Physician to the Commission on Cancer to the American College of Surgeons