I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Thomas S Goldbaum, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Angioplasty, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, High Cholesterol, Ischemic Heart Disease, Preventive Cardiology, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Heart Care - Chevy Chase
Appointment Phone: 301-656-4064
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Thomas Goldbaum, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his undergraduate training at The University of Maryland and his graduate training at Howard University Medical School. He completed his cardiology fellowship at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He completed his interventional cardiology fellowship at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Goldbaum is board certified in cardiology, interventional cardiology and echocardiography. Special interests include ischemic heart disease, coronary intervention, atrial fibrillation treatments and preventive health techniques.
Dr. Goldbaum is currently an assistant clinical professor of Medicine at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. He has previously served as assistant professor of medicine at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, as well as Instructor of clinical medicine at the Medical College of Virginia.
Dr. Goldbaum is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, The American College of Cardiology and The American Heart Association, Council on Clinical Cardiology. He is a member of The Society for Cardiac Angiography, The Medical Society of the District of Columbia and the American Federation for Clinical Research.
Dr. Goldbaum has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Howard University College of Medicine (1980)
- Washington Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (1983)
- Washington Hospital Center / Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- Medical College of Virginia / Cardiovascular Disease (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (1999, 2009)