Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Daniel Jerome Fernicola, Jr, M.D.
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Daniel Fernicola, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from Georgetown University. Before completing his cardiology fellowship at Georgetown University Medical Center, Dr. Fernicola was a staff fellow at the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Fernicola is board certified in cardiovascular disease. His special interests include cardiac imaging and preventative cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1988)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1991)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Pathology (1993)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Cardiology (1996)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1997, 2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1991, 2017)