Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Iva Ferreira, M.D.
Expertise: Breast Cancer, Hematologic Malignancies, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Medical Oncology
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Iva Ferreira is a hematologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. Dr. Ferreira is board certified in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices out of The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, located in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Ferreira has a clinical interest in benign hematologic disorders, lymphoma, leukemia, lung cancer and breast cancer.
Dr. Ferreira earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College, where she also completed her residency and fellowship. Before joining The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Dr. Ferreira worked as a clinical researcher.
Dr. Ferreira is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology.
Dr. Ferreira has contributed to numerous publications and presentations.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Rush Medical College (2008)
- Rush Medical Center Chicago (2011)
- Rush Medical Center Chicago (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (2014)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology