Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jennifer D. Yeagle
Jennifer Dobson Yeagle
Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Specializes in: Geriatrics (55+ years), Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Audiologist, Cochlear Implantation
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Jennifer D Yeagle, M.Ed., CCC-A earned her Master’s degree in Audiology from University of Virginia in 1998. She completed her bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech Language Pathology from the University of Central Florida in 1995. She joined the Johns Hopkins Listening Center in 1999 and specializes in cochlear implantation assessment, programming and case management for adults with special interest in the elderly population.
- Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Centers & Institutes
- CCC-A, American Speech and Hearing Association
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Johns Hopkins Service Star Award, 2014 - 2014
- American Speech and Hearing Association, 1999
- American Cochlear Implant Alliance, 2013
- Hearing Loss Association of America Professional Advisor, 2010