Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Francis Chijoke Okeke, M.B.B.S., M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Igbo
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Francis Okeke is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine.
Dr. Okeke completed medical school at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu, Nigeria, and graduate school at Wichita State University. He completed his residency at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, North General Hospital, and performed a fellowship in medicine at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and a fellowship at Johns Hopkins.
His special interests include motility, nutrition and hepatology.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MBBS, College of Medicine (1996)
- North General Hospital / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center / Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009)