I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Keith Friedman, M.D.
Chief of Cardiology, Howard County General Hospital
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Nuclear Cardiology ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Appointment Phone: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Keith Friedman joined the practice in 2003 following the completion of his Cardiology fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center. A Board-Certified clinical cardiologist, Dr. Friedman is also trained in nuclear cardiology and echocardiography. Born and raised in Baltimore, Dr. Friedman and his wife, who reside in Pikesville, have two sons and a daughter.
A member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital, he currently serves as Section Chief of Cardiology and as Medical Director of the Cardiac Telemetry Unit.
- Chief of Cardiology, Howard County General Hospital
- Medical Director, Telemetry Unit, Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland (1997)
- Temple University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2000)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2003)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- Member, Critical Care Committee, Howard County General Hospital, 2007