Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Linda Barr, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-5864
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Linda Barr is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Barr earned her M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of Maryland Medical System and performed a fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1984)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1987)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine (1992)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (1993, 2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1990, 2010)