Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Susan Darlyne Dibs, M.D.
Attending Physician, International Adoption Medicine
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3000
200 N. Wolfe Street
Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Dibs is a board-certified pediatrician who completed her pediatric residency and a three-year fellowship at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She spent 8 years as an attending in the pediatric emergency department at Yale University.
Following the adoption of her daughter from Beijing, China, in 2004, Dr. Dibs made a career shift into the sub-specialty of international adoption medicine. She founded and directed the international adoption clinic at Children's Medical Center Dallas. Her patients have come all over the world, including China, Ethiopia, Russia, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Guatemala, Vietnam, Colombia, Uganda, Ghana, Ukraine, Cambodia, Bulgaria, India and Japan.
- Attending Physician, International Adoption Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (1991)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia / Pediatrics (1994)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (1997)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1994)